Friday, November 16, 2007

Are we done with school yet?

Ty had to go to Pleasanton for the day for work and I am stuck at home carless and doing homework all day. (Dont mind me, I've been kinda a whiner about school this week...) I cant wait until my friday afternoons are so exciting because I am done with work and dont have homework hanging over my head all weekend. (This probably wont happen since Im sure I will have lesson plans and homework to grade over the weekend, but its a nice thought...) All I have to get through is the PRAXIS exam tomorrow and another test on monday and then we are off to San Diego for Thanksgiving! It's going to be perfect since next week the weather is supposed to get a lot colder here. We are going to have so much fun hanging out with the Morley family and taking a break from school! I cant wait!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your new background. Your blog is looking better everyday. HAve fun on your little trip.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
SARAH

Jake and Lynn said...

Hope you guys have a great THanksgiving! By the way it looks as though you've become an expert blogger, fill me in on your awesome background! I love it!

Lindsey said...

I hope you guys are having fun in California with Ty's family! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys last weekend. We will have to do it agian when you get back. We sure will be sad when you move!!

Anonymous said...

miss you guys! how was your thanksgiving?? seriously are yo done with school yet?? haha thats awesome though, rock still has a year. so we're not done yet either. any plans on coming to AZ soon??

Rachel said...

Hey Guys, thanks for finding us! We're new to this blogging world. Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving!!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

There is a place on 3rd south and I am guessing around 5th or 6th East in Provo. It will be on your left if you are heading towards the mountains. It is a vacuum store and I can't remember its name. I hope it helps. It is an amazing machine.
SARAH

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.