This weekend we had a Beehive/Deacon breakfast for our stake at Del Valle. When I came up with the girls Saturday morning, I was pleasantly surprised! This was my first experience at Del Valle and it was beautiful! I wish I had better pictures to post, but I will have to get those later from Cassidy. All I could think of was why hasn't Ty taken me here before? This would be a great spot for a romantic picnic! or maybe a summer bbq and some paddle boating! I'm gonna have to get on that right away...
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have many fond memories of the scout/beehive breakfast at Del Valle. It is a fun place! I'm glad you had fun.
The real question should be...why have'nt Susan and Mike come to visit us so we can take them here!!! Everytime I look at your blog I am reminded of how much we love you guys. Mikelle and I were talking about how you both make every situation a blast. We love you and miss you tons!! Hope to see you soon-
The famous Del Valle Beehive/Deacon breakfast. They were always fun but I remember being so uncomfortable around boys at that age but also thought I was so cool and grown up now that I was in Mutual! I think I called it way back when you didn't have a calling that you'd be called into young womens. I bet you are so busy with all their activities and meetings.
Post a Comment