Sunday, April 26, 2009

A's Game and a sick day

It always sounds so fun to stay home and lay in bed all day. Let me tell you, it is not as great as it seems. It is only 1:26 and I am already antsy to get out of the house.

After having a great time at the A's game yesterday...




It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed a game well played by the A's as well as some good company. However, shortly after the game, the cold that had been creeping up on me all week hit me like a ton of bricks! So, I went to bed early and tried (keyword: tried) to get some sleep. Now I find myself at home, playing hookie from church and hoping to get better by tomorrow morning. It's funny how when you have to stay home, you dont want to...

4 comments:

Jon, Stephanie and Samantha Armour said...

I totally know what you mean!! I've been home bound all day too with little Eleanor. Jon and Samantha just left to go to the Armour family get together and I'm bummed I can't go...but I'm the one making myself stay so Eleanor stays healthy...haha, oh well:) Too bad I didn't know earlier that you were home too, we could have talked:) Hopefully Ty's home now keeping you company:) Hope you feel better!!

Lindsey said...

Feel better! Getting sick always stinks! And ps. your hair looks soo long in that picture!! It looks so pretty! I don't think i've ever seen it that long before!

MaryAnn said...

I'm so jealous you get to go to A's games. I need to come visit you soon.

ames said...

I hope you are feeling better but I hope you took advantage of being sick to rest, I don't know how you do all you do.
I miss A's games too.