week 5...
week 17...
i missed a few weeks in between there, but there really wasnt much going on until recently. i wasnt looking pregnant, but more like i went way overboard on holiday goodies! there is a lady at work who loves to point out that my cheeks are chubbier and i'm "filling in" in my arms and legs too. she's from China so i try to give her the benefit of the doubt...needless to say, i have not been wanting to take pictures during this awkward stage! my daily question to tyler has been: does this outfit make me look pregnant? or just fat?


11 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! And you don;t look fat at all! So I don't want to seem forward at all, but my husband and I have been trying for a long time to get pregnant and I was wondering if you had any tips or ideas for me. I feel a little bit in the dark and when I read your post about you being heartbroken every month I could totally relate. Anyway Congratulations! That is so exciting!
You are looking adorable! Congrats again to you and Tyler. Your babies are going to be ridiculously beautiful! It was fun seeing you guys a few weeks ago.
oh, you look adorable! I could only wish that your week 17 picture is what I could look like normally. You are gorg!
Congrats on the baby! I am so glad you are back to blogging. Your hair looks fabulous. I think that is the only thing I want back from pregnancy is my thick hair. You are looking great! Yes, the awkward stages were the worst. I just wore tighter shirts to show off that I had a belly.
Oh you are sooo cute! I got your message and am going to try and call you back tonight!
you are just so cute! and tan!!
Michelle! I'm so glad you are blogging again! Welcome back! You look fantastic! I miss you!
What she said ^^....never stop blogging because you 2 are horrible at answer phone calls to keep in touch.
I'm so excited you're blogging again! You look so stinkin' cute, I love it! At 17 weeks you look like I did at 10 weeks :-( so don't listen to that Chinese lady! You're adorable! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having soon!!! When is your due date again?
Are you sure you are pregnant you don't look preganant at all. You should see my belly now it will make you feel so good about yourself. Seriously though I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear what you are having. You two will make the best parents ever!!!
Besty!!!!! I LOOOVE you and the 'babe' so much!!!! you are just so awesome! It started with 8th grade and the game spoons. Then we had French II, followed by Chomps and the rest of life... Now so so many years later and with you and Ty with the baby on the way, we are still here, together (even though we really are apart, but only by geography). I love this! You are my person, my besty, now and forever :) I am so happy to see you so happy in life! God is so wonderful for this blessing and for the blessing of our friendship. I love you!
YIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Congrats congrats you guys. That is such great news that you are expecting a little babe:) We couldn't be happier for you two.
Post a Comment