A couple years ago I started the tradition of doing the 14 Days of Valentine's Day. I'm not sure how it started, but I have loved doing it! Each day leading up to the 14th I leave a treat, love note, etc. for Ty. It's usually something small or goofy, but I think he likes the surprise of it every day. I like it because it makes Valentine's Day more low-key and fun rather than all of this pressure to have some romantic getaway or something. I also like that it gets Ty thinking about the fact that Valentine's Day is coming up!
So, for the first day of Valentine's I started out with breakfast in bed. Nothing special, just eggs on toast, but it was a good start to the celebration...
Monday, February 1, 2010
14 Days of Valentine's Day
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Gosh you're such a good wife! So excited to know what you're having tomorrow!!! Yay!
So now we need to be blog buddies. I seriously rarely update mine but yours is adorable. you guys are so cute
-michelle
Love the tradition. I may start it but do it with my kids too. Yesterday we had heart shaped pancakes for dinner they loved it.
Post a Comment