I'm feeling a bit done when it comes to taking awkward pictures of the watermelon in my belly...it was so fun in the beginning, but not so much anymore. I know it's important for documentation purposes and for those of you who I dont get to see everyday. I know I'll be happy later that I've got a log of my progress every couple weeks so here it is...
35 weeks:



7 comments:
still so cute! I hear you though.. by the end you have to take twice as many pictures to get just 1 that you feel okay about.
You look great!
You look so great...I'm so jealous! Seriously, you don't look 8 months pregnant! Just beautiful. Oh, and I LOVE your prego belly updates...so keep them coming!
Adorable! Can't wait to meet her!
You look great! I'm so sad I don't get to see you more often. I can't believe June is almost here...
You look so cute and have that pregnancy glow. I can't wait to meet the newest Morley
Yeah!! I've been waiting for an update:) You are so cute, it's so fun to see you all pregnant!! I can't believe you're 8 months, I'm always huge and swollen by then!! Enjoy the last month:)
Post a Comment