Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sister weekend!

My sister, Stephanie, and I have always been close. Age-wise she is my closest sister so we got to go to elementary, middle, high school and college together! It's been so fun to go through similar stages of life together. Since she lives in St. George, UT, I only get to see her a few times a year. She came out for Addie's blessing and it was SO FUN! I got her all to myself for the entire weekend! And Addie loved meeting her aunt Steph for the first time :)
We spent a day in the city and of coarse it was super cold. I bundled Addie with every blanket I had in my car. I think she was warm...

After a day of sight seeing we were starving and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on the roof of Macy's in Union Square. It was chilly outside, but totally worth it!

Thanks for coming out, Steph! You were so helpful with all of the blessing stress, and I really needed some good sister time!

1 comments:

ames said...

So fun to have your sister there. It was fun to visit with her. I love the adelles purple and gold blanket good old Amador Colors.