Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Adelle's first Halloween


We started out our Halloween celebration with a trip to the pumpkin patch. Addie loved the giant box of corn nuts. When we got home I found these in my shoes and socks, in my diaper bag and in Addie's diaper! awesome...
These are Addie's boyfriends, Wyatt and Owen. These little skeletons were friends from the womb. The crew was missing the 4th member, Elle. Hopefully there will be a reunion soon!
In the corn husks...
Grammy sent Adelle a Halloween package with this cute onsie. It says 'Grandma's Little Punkin'. Soooo cute!
We got ready for Trunk-or-Treat and made some spider cup cakes. Addie loves helping me cook :)
This is usually what she ends up doing...

I was so happy to get rid of this 4 lb. box of black licorice! I'm not sure why it's been sitting in my cupboard, but this was a good excuse to use it and then toss what was left.
Our little kangaroo at Trunk-or-Treat. I tried to get Ty to dress up as an outback explorer with me, but he didn't go for it. I wore this halloween t-shirt pretty much all weekend instead.
Addie and Ty with friends Cleo and Jon
Hanging out with Wyatt and Shannon (Addie couldn't take her eyes off her boyfriend who looked so cute in his costume!)
Adelle didn't love her costume so she sported her Jack-O-Lantern outfit for Halloween day.
Look at that bum and that killer bald spot! Love it!

Addie's favorite thing these days...
We didn't go trick or treating this year, but I couldnt pass this up. We'll be all ready for next year!

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

She looks way cute in her costume and I love those cupcakes!

MAEH said...

Love the costume! Very cute! Where did you get that cute bag? Did a Grandma send it to you?

MaryAnn said...

Your cupcakes are so cute!!! Adelle looks even cuter in all her fun Halloween outfits!