Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Month 5

Thanksgiving day marked Adelle 5 months old! I feel like she's a little girl already instead of a little baby. She has changed so much this month!
She's not sitting up on her own yet, but getting really close!


Doesn't she make this look so easy? She is obsessed with her toes! When there's no binki around, this is the next best thing.

I have a million pictures like this! My neighbors smoke a lot of the green stuff...maybe it's seeping into our vents ;)


She rolls all over the place these days and loves to be on her belly. At night I'll check on her with a video monitor (totally addicting!) and she'll be at one end of the crib one time and completely turned around and at the opposite end the next. This girl is a mover!

This is a typical night in our house. Quality daddy-daughter time!

Again, with the toes! She uses them more than her hands!

Lovin her owl beanie from here. Its been cold lately and this keeps her nice and warm!

She's a good eater and loves her mush!



She cannot be contained on her play mat anymore. She just rolls around like crazy! So we let her open an early Christmas present...
This girl couldn't be happier! She is so playful and fun right now!

2 comments:

MAEH said...

Seriously get out of her with that owl beanie! So cute! Enjoy that she doesn't take it off now. I just bought the cutest furry trapper hat and Elle refuses to keep it on! Adelle is a cutie pie!

ames said...

She is so cute. I love the stage she is in where they are content to sit and play with toys but not to mobile yet. I can't wait for her and Jessica to play over Christmas.