says my SIL, Kim. What's she talking about? EXERCISE! I couldn't agree more. They built a new gym in our area and I'm remembering how much of a gym rat I am. After a long break from working out (babies have that effect) I think I appreciate it way more. I cant get enough of the gym! I'm only teaching one class there per week, but I've been dying to get a few more on my schedule. Until then, I have been trying to go to as many classes as possible.
Kim and I went to spin tonight. This was a great class!

Catchy music-check.
Funky instructor-check.
Minimal downtime-check.
Drills that keep you on your toes-check.
Burning legs-check.
Before you know it 500 cals were burnt-check.
Oh man...I hope I can snatch up a spin class of my own soon!
Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm an addict...


4 comments:
Hi my name is Brooke and you make me feel like a mcfatty fat. You know what's really like a drug? Chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, and shopping. You be crazy.
Ahh I am so addicted. Brooke come with us....you'll love it!
i agree with brooke:)
hey michelle! i got your email and i will email you tonight or tomorrow morning some ideas. that's great you got a pilates class! oh how i miss living in a place that they have awesome gyms, especially 24's!
Post a Comment