Well…flash forward a few years and check out this face:

This is what I look like right now. I just got home from an 8 mile run while pushing a jogger. Oh man! I am BEAT!
Pros:
-I got to run outside instead of the boring treadmill
-Adelle had a blast while her little wispy hair blew in the breeze
-Ty and I were able to run together (and trade off pushing every half mile :))
-Maybe these rosie cheeks will turn to tan when I cool off?
-I burned way more calories than I would have if I were just running on my own
Cons:
-We left after Addie's morning nap and believe it or not it is HOT here today! 70 degrees feels much too warm when the sun is right overhead!
-My Della weighs about 20 pounds now and my legs are feeling it!
-We had to take a long break (10-15 mins) cause Adelle needed to stretch her legs
We are training for a half marathon with our favs, the Halldays. It's March 26th in Washington D.C. I cant wait! Good thing the jogger pros outweigh the cons. I am now one of those crazy moms who will do anything to get her running in. We borrowed the jogger we used today (thanks Jimmy!) and it was great, but the question is….
What jogger should we buy? New or used? Light weight or standard? What features are must haves and what can we pass on?


7 comments:
Every avid jogger I know swears by the B.O.B. It does come at a high cost...but I hear it is very worth it and more. Good luck
Michelle!! You are so cute!! Haha I don't know how you did that but you are amazing!
i am just a blog lurker, but i went to high school with tyler. still live in pleasanton, right by amador.
we are currently selling our baby trend jogger and jeep jogger. pregnant with baby #2 and had to get a double.
if you guys are interested, we'd happily give you a deal. ;)
taramarieoliver@yahoo.com
way to go! running with a jogger is HARD WORK! i don't do it very often at all.
Rich and I are training for a half marathon too! ours is the first week of may.. and my official training starts tomorrow and i'm kinda dreading it.. excited but this post baby running stuff is hard! We have a baby jogger and it handles really well. is is a good multi-purpose stroller. we can use it at the mall and for jogging.
Hey you! When we just had M we had the Jeep Overland Jogger, and LOVED IT. The only thing that bugged me was the canopy didn't adjust, so you couldnt put it all the way down if she was asleep or runnung towards the sun.
Oh, you make me feel fatter everday. For every minute I'm working at the computer, you're out there toning your legs. It's a good thing I'm secure, or we couldn't be FRIENDS!
You better just invest in a double jogger while your at it. I bet you will fill it up really fast. I'm just saying. lol.
Post a Comment