Adelle and I cant get enough of our smoothies and driving with the windows down! We usually make our own smoothies, but Jamba came out with a fruit and veggie only smoothie. Perfect for me to share with the babe :) She's so cute sipping from her sample size cup! When I roll the windows down she puts her hands up and lets out a wahoooooooo! I pretty much die every time she does it. Such a fun little girl!


6 comments:
This picture is so cute, and she is so 'YOU'
I love that her leg is propped up! So cute!
how is 24 going? i miss teaching there so much! ok random question, what kind of stroller do you have? do you like your jogging stroller and what kind is it? and what infant carrier did you use? i am trying to pick things out and don't know much so i ask all my friends with babies what they like. hope you are doing well!
She is so dang cute!!! I am going to have to try one of those smoothies yummy!1
That picture is awesome...so cute! All you need is a video for wahoo!!! So cute! Elle loves the windows down and wind in her fact too!
That's my kind of girl, rock'n the smoothies:)
Post a Comment