
I just cant get enough of this girl. She's seriously so much fun! It's to the point that if she takes a long nap, I'm excited when she wakes up so I can play with her. She's almost always happy, she is super friendly to anyone and everyone, and is always on the go. Best of all, she's a total momma's girl! I love it! She's understanding more and more of what I say to her. I asked her to give me a squeeze the other day (not really expecting a reaction, but planning on forcing her to hug me) and she reached over, pulled me in and gave me a hug! Those kinds of things are happening more and more. I cant believe how smart she's getting!
She recently discovered the door to our patio and she thinks it's so fun to play in front of it. She loves to be outside so this must feel like the next best thing.

She is a good swinger especially when she's got a friend next to her. Usually it's not someone we know, but she will laugh and stare at them the whole time. This particular day, the girl kept saying to her dad, "why is she still looking at me!" and "why is she laughing!" Haha, I had to reassure her that Adelle means no harm. She just thinks other kids are so much fun.
Look at this little cheerleader sit! I've got her trained already :)
Another favorite is our little "garden" on the patio. We planted tomatoes, some herbs (sage, thyme, cilantro, basil, and oregano) and a hydrangea. She tries to be a good helper by picking up the dirt in one pot and putting it in the next one over. It's so cute! Usually she just gets dirt everywhere and starts trying to eat the leaves. She pulled out most of our cilantro the other day and I think it's pretty much a goner. Not much has grown back...
Again, in front of her favorite window.
I love this little swimsuit! The weather was warming up so they turned on the fountains at our park. We were just getting ready to head over there. I got a lot of funny pictures that I'll write a separate post about.
Everyone thinks she's a boy when I put her in this outfit! Would you put a little boy in this? I wouldn't! and I certainly wouldn't put a bow in a boys hair! Poor thing, it must be a result of her lack of hair. It is growing in quite a bit, but she's still pretty bald. Patience…

We have a cute little toddler park behind our house. It's perfect for her right now. She has fun making her music with these bells and drums and dancing along to it.

This is our most popular passed-time around here. (sorry for the bad phone pic) Adelle probably pulls all of these things out of our drawers/cupboard on average 4 times a day. I figure, it gives me about 15 minutes of time to get the dishes done, dinner ready or whatever I'm trying to do in the kitchen. It only takes 2 minutes to clean up, so it's not a bad deal. She gets to play and I still get 13 minutes.
I feel like I say this every month, but I love the stage Adelle is in right now! We have so much fun together. I'm so glad I get to be home to enjoy every second of her!


4 comments:
ohh my goodness the cheerleader picture was SO cute!!!
She is so cute and so busy. Be glad she doesn't have hair yet. Jessi has a ton of it and it just looks messy all the time. I can't believe she is 10months already. Wasn't she just born yesterday?
Love the swimsuit and no she doesn't look like a boy in that outift! People can be so stupid!! Love her and miss you guys! And I secretly love those drawers in the kitchen because it keeps her busy too!
Awww, she is getting so big! She is beautiful just like her mama. Miss you guys!
-michelle
Post a Comment