Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gardening

Adelle has a bit of a green thumb…
Well, more often a brown thumb from digging in the soil. She loves helping me with our plants!
She takes soil from one pot and puts it in the next one over or nicely places it on the ground next to the pot. I learned (the hard way) to keep a binki in her mouth...
It's crazy how much she learns from just watching me. After I finished watering the plants, she picked up the watering can and pretended to do it too. SO CUTE! This is what she does every time we go outside now. I think she feels like such a big girl when she does it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't handle how cute the two of you are! Wish I knew that little girl, she is delish! Miss you tons

Ann said...

Kate and I were just looking at this trying to figure out who she looks like! We see a little Tyler through the eyes. Do you think so???

She is so cute watering your plants. And I am so impressed with all your plants!