Adelle had been taking a few steps here and there for a few weeks. The other day she finally got in a long enough stretch that we counted it as real walking! Now (seriously 10 days later) she's full on running through our house! This girl is a wild child! She trips and falls way more now than when she was first walking because of her dare-devil ways.
Ty came home for lunch (love that he can do that!) and found us getting ready to go to the pool (love that I can do that!) He wanted to practice walking with Adelle and she started to get the hang of it! No time for me to put some shorts on for the video. We had to get it while she was doing it! So…here I am. In my swimming suit. Video taping my baby's first steps. Awesome…
I've been going back and forth about posting it, but if you can take your eyes off my pastey white legs and watch her, it's super cute!


4 comments:
yay adelle!! big girl!
I don't see the vid! I want to see your pasty legs...
Where is the video??? I promise not to look at your legs-I just want to see your baby walking!!!
Sometimes I hate Blogger! When I published the post the video was there. I can go back in to edit it and it shows up, but not on the actual blog. Hmm….it's the first time I've used an iPhone video, but I don't know why it would be any different. Any advice?
Post a Comment