Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Birthday Trip!

So...I just realized that I took my camera with me everywhere on this trip so that I could post pictures, but I only actually took one! I am so lame...Anyway, I went out to Pleasanton to visit my husband (its really normal to have to go visit your husband...) and so that we could celebrate my 22nd birthday. Tyler was so sweet and made my trip fabulous! The day that I got there we went to an A's game (that was a must since Ty is obsessed with the A's and I will have to admit, it is starting to rub off on me.) The next night we went out on a romantic date to this fancy little Hawaiian restaurant downtown called Mahalo. The food was excellent and we had a good time walking around downtown afterwards. Its been a while since we went out on a real date so it was perfect!
The one picture that I took was in the car on our way home from church (once again, I am so mad that I didn't take more pictures!)

As a special little birthday party we had a BBQ and saw Hairspray at the drive-in theater with Jer & Kristina and their kids, Kimmy, Derek & Erika. I loved it! Drive-in movies are a must for me in the summer! It was perfect for my birthday!

I was so sad to leave, and I seriously don't think I would have come home if I wouldn't have been leaving Lynn stranded at the airport! At least he will be here next weekend so I only have to go a week without him this time...

2 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Michelle-I know it sucks to be husbandless, but that's awesome that Ty was so cute for your birthday. I can't wait until this weekend...our husbands will finally be here (and my stupid papers will be done)!

Anonymous said...

hey happy late birthday!! i need your email address to add you to my blog so you can get on mine. i'll call you, or you call me for it. im excited for monday night!!! ahaha