Monday, July 30, 2007

I love Harry Potter!

I know that this is the biggest nerd-alert, but I totally dont care...I finished the new Harry Potter book on sunday and I cant stop thinking about it! It was by far the best way to end the series and I could not be happier with it. Tonight at work it came up somehow and I found out that so many of the people I work with read it too! Everyone got so excited to talk about it even though it was so dorky... I loved it!




3 comments:

the Varley Family said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can stalk you every day now! We miss you two like crazy! Can't wait to see you soon :)

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hey Michelle! I was just checking out blogs and I came across yours! I was excited when I recognized you guys and just wanted to say hey! You and Tyler look great! I love your blog! :) Gretchen

Anonymous said...

hey michelle! i hope your hangin in there, while ty is away. oh wait, didn't he come this last weekend?? if so, thats great! anyways, we miss you guys. and you need to call us when you come to AZ! have you bought the book, Eclipse yet? I havn't picked up my copy yet, im dying!