4 jobs I've had-
1.) Chompies...my first job ever! i still love that place for all of the fun memories that i had there
2.) Old Spaghetti Factory a.k.a. SPAG. Kate and I worked there when we lived in San Diego...so much fun!
3.) Gymnastics coach in Pleasant Grove, I had kinda a love-hate relationship with this job
4.) Ruby River Steakhouse, once again a love-hate relationship
Places to go for a weekend getaway with my girlfriends- either San Diego or St. George depending on which girlfriends
Movies I can watch over & over-
1. Mean Girls
2. Sabrina
3. any Harry Potter movie
4. Dirty Dancing
5. Elf
My Guilty Pleasure-
1. Having the biggest bowl of cereal with vanilla soy milk when I wake up in the morning
2. Starbucks iced chai tea latte...i know...im awful
3. Spending hours planning our dream vacations online instead of doing my homework
Places I have lived-
Scottsdale, Salt Lake City, Provo, San Diego, Atlanta, Richmond, Washington, D.C.
Shows I Enjoy-
1. LOST (Ty got me hooked even though it was the most random bday present ever!)
2. Regis and Kelly
3. Prison Break
4. Will & Grace (I havnt watched it in so long because I havnt had cable in so long, but Katie got me into it and I have loved it ever since!)
Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Hawaii
2. California (all over, but my favorite was Malibu for our honeymoon)
3. The Caribbean (Cayman Islands, Cozumel, and Jamaica)
4. Europe (5 week backpacking trip...best trip of my life-lynn, I dont even need to change that one!)
5. New York
Favorite Foods-
1. cereal (i think i already mentioned it...)
2. taco salads
3. tomato soup (especially from the Nordstrom Cafe)
4. crepes
5. bruschetta (after Europe, i keep craving those last two, but they just arent the same here!)
Websites I visit daily-1. Hotmail 2. Google (lately looking up traveling sites!) 3.IKEA (i cant wait until i can decorate my own house...)
Best 1st Kisses landmark- In Ty's roommates floor, probably lying on top of my Art History book(not actually a first kiss, but the first after a long break-up)
Places I'd rather Be Right Now-
1. In Pleasanton with Tyler and his family (i will be there in a couple days!)
2. In Scottsdale with my Mom and little bro and sis
3. In Belize with Kate (even tho I know your not there yet, but soon!)
4. Back in Europe with Jake and Lynn
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Lynn, I finally responded to your tag...
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yea!!! I'm so glad you responded!! Your tag made me miss Europe...when you're online planning those elaborate fantasy vacations, do you think you could plan us a trip back to Europe (minus Spain)? We miss you guys so much, you have to come visit, so we can laugh till our sides hurt.:)Hang in there, you'll be with big T soon (why did I just call him that?).
Post a Comment