Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back in P-town

I am finally finished with everything! summer school is over, I completed my independent study course, and today I took my AFAA certification exam. Oh man, I am really sick of studying and taking tests! I am so glad to be done! (well, at least for a little while...) I got into Pleasanton yesturday and it is so nice to spend time with my hubby. Now, I will have more time to add to our blog and keep it updated...im excited!

2 comments:

the Varley Family said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you!! Taylor is SO jealous that you guys can go to A's games out there. Miss you guys!

Jake and Lynn said...

I can't believe you took your certification exam already!!! How did it go? So great that you get to be back with your Ty-guy... I'm on the job hunt and just getting familiar with life here. Keep us updated..