Ty and I are still plugging along with our classes. There is nothing really that exciting about fall semmester except for HALLOWEEN!! I love it! The last two years we have planned a big costume party, but this year we are not the ward activities chair and we dont have very many friends still here in Provo so we wont be planning a party. It may be a little lonely, but it's still my favorite holiday so we will have to find something fun to do! This was our costume the first year we were married: The Incredibles. It was my favorite.
I am having the hardest time coming up with an idea for our costume this year. I know, it is still the middle of September but Im just so excited for it. Does anyone have any good ideas? My little sister suggested that I be Cruella De Vil and have Ty be a dalmation. I like that idea, but Ty wasnt sure he wanted to be a dog for Halloween...haha...I guess I see why. Please leave me comments of any ideas that you have or costumes that you have done in the past!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Costume Ideas???
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Michelle! I don't know if you'll be able to beat those Incredible costumes! Haha! Those are awesome!
Ahhhhhh! I love Halloween! I don't have any good ideas for you, and if i did I'd have to use them myself b/c I have no clue what we are going to be! I like the cruella deville idea. I'll keep thinking though...
ok, you guys are so awesome! those costumes from your first year were awesome! you guys look so cute and are such a cute couple together. you pulled it off very nicely! i miss you guys! i love halloween too, and i want to figure out what to be this year too. let me think of some ideas for you, and you throw some my way too. we are planning on trick -o- treating with our nephews! so we want to dress up for sure.
Okay so I'm a blog nerd and I read your post to Krystal's about being Edward and Bella. Oh man that would be awesome!! Or you could be Victoria and dye your hair crazy red! Or...I could be way too into this whole vampire thing, my husbands right, I gotta get a life. Have fun at the marathon this weekend, I can't believe it's been a year. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment