Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Tyler!!


My Ty guy had his 26th birthday yesturday! He's growing up so fast! It was a busy day of school and homework as we both have class from 8-3 on Tuesdays and poor Ty woke up at 5 AM to finish off a couple papers due that day! Our celebrations were limited, but overall I think he had a good day!


P.S. I will soon be posting birthday pictures taken with his new digital camera!

2 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

You've had a birthday shout hooray!! I'm kind of jealous that my husband got to spend time with you guys (I know it was only like an hour or something), but I can't wait to hang out with both of you!!! Hope you had a great birthday Ty...26 jeeeeze that's old!!!J/k can't wait to see pics with the new birthday gift!!! Hey are you guys watching prison break? I miss monday nights in provo. Except when Michelle couldn't get off work, and so it would be Jake, Tyler and I watching Prison Break together...hope everything is going well...

the Varley Family said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Can't wait to see you two soon...we're still on for New Year's Eve, party of the century, right?!?!