We are definatly at that point where we are trying to embrace every part of being a student in Provo while we still can (but at the same time we are so ready to move on..) This week was really crazy for us school-wise, but we made up for it by playing in all of our spare time. On monday night the Jennings came over to play games. This was much more fun than trying to have FHE with just the two of us...it never happens...we just call whatever we are doing that night FHE.
Wednesday we had lunch at P.F. Chang's with Jeanie (ty's mom), Mary (ty's grandma), MaryAnn and Kimmy. It was a fun lunch with the girls (and ty...he was definately out numbered!) and it was great to see Jeanie and Mary since we havn't seen them in a while.
Friday night is our designated date night, but we had both been studying most of the day and just wanted to chill. We went to Smart Cookie for a treat and I realized that I really like that place and we always forget about it. Anyways, it was like 8 and we came home, crashed on our lovesac and watched Erin Berockovich (sp?) on TV. It was kinda a weak date night, but at the same time so perfect. Neither of us had seen that movie, but it was really good, I would definately recommend it.
My highlight of the week was Saturday for sure! After getting an early work out I hurried home to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for Ty's flag football team as a post-game treat. Ty totally dominated! He threw for 2 touchdowns, ran for another, intercepted a pass, and completely ran circles around the other team! I know, Im totally bragging about my husband, but I am so proud of him for getting into way good shape. The boys loved the treats and I loved being the team mom for a day.
That afternoon, I managed to have more homework to get done so I studied while Ty watched the BYU football game (football runs our lives this time of year!) Later that night I got all dressed up to go to witches night at Gardner Village with Kimmy and her friends. It was so fun to have a girls night out and witches night was so cute! There were girls of all ages there dressed up as witches, dancing to Justin Timberlake, and cackling for coupons! I loved it! Of coarse we had our first snow of the year that night so it was freezing, but a little hot cocoa solved that problem! 


4 comments:
that does sound like a fun weekend! And i know all the boys did LOVE your cookies! Ty did have a great game! I can't wait till the next game so we can hang out again!!
How fun!!! I think your post made me miss Provo a little bit:) You guys sound really busy, but it seems like you're having a good time! Tell Ty congrats on the awesome game! Can't wait to see you!
hey we miss you guys! That is sucha cute idea to havea witches night out, i want to do that! When are you guys coming down to AZ?? we still need to plan a trip together to go on. I totally agree with you on those FHE's sometimes. and also date nights sometimes. even when your not in school it still happens. i agree with lynns post about making me miss provo a little bit too. Oh and i need to pass on my favorite pumpkin cookie recipe to you since you like them. Its one box of spice cake mix, and one small can pumpkin, and mix together! thats it!!! i know crazy, but its so good, and so much healthier without the other stuff. juat bake at 350, for 12 minutes. you guys will love it, and you can still put your choc. chips in it too, thats what tocky likes.
Great to get linked up here on the world wide web. It will be sad to part at the end of this year. I think then Ty and I's competition will be on. Just think ... we can blog the progress month by month ... explicit top-less photo of Ty and I streaming across the internet...
Post a Comment