We managed to get all of the clues just a little bit out of order. Here we are trucking along...
We made it!
It took a little bit longer than we thought it would so unfortunatly we missed the pig races. Instead we got cinnamon rolls and hot apple cider and took more pictures!
MaryAnn and Tim are so much fun to hang out with! We are going to miss them when we move :(


3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love the corn hat on Tyler. We're off to the pumpkin patch tonight to get our Halloween carving started. Don't you just love Halloween!?
Hey Michelle! I’m glad you like the blog :) it took me forever to it figure out! I used to use this site http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ but last time I checked all the blog backgrounds were removed due to some copyright issues. If you check out this site though http://www.thehart-family.blogspot.com/ the author provides a link where you can get instructions on how to redesign your blog! So complicated, I know :) but definitely worth it! Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! You guys look like you had a blast at the corn maze! I love that picture of Tyler with the “corny” hat on! :)
Hello my dear!!! I love your blog. You have done a fantastic job with it. I am very impressed. Once again it was great carving pumpkins with you and Ty. Oh how I wish I made it to the corn maze this year. How was the Halloween carnival? Oh I wish we could have made it, but I think I went to bed aroun 8:00 that night. I just want to crawl into bed around 7:00 or 8:00 everynight. Anyway our blog site is.....
http://web.mac.com/jsteare/Site/Blog/Blog.html
SARAH TEARE
Post a Comment