Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving in San Diego!

We spent Thanksgiving with the Morley's in San Diego this year. It was a blast! The whole family was together, all 21 of us, which made things a bit crazy at times but so much fun! We ran in the Run for the Hungry 5K on Thanksgiving morning and made a new personal best time! It was a great way to start out the holiday. Throughout the week we filled our days with shopping, biking, hiking, movies, going to the beach, going out to dinner, and just hanging out with the fam. We also got to take family pictures. I will have to post them once I get full the disc, but from what I've seen they turned out really cute! Thank you Art and Jeanie for taking us on such an exciting trip! We are so thankful for you!

2 comments:

Brooke S. said...

Michelle,
I'm glad you found my blog, I'd forgotten how I got to yours that one day! I had tons of fun the other night too, thanks for arranging your schedule so it would work! We'll come visit you soon.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

hey! somehow i just found your blog....i think you guys are off to california now....good luck! i'm jealous you are off to the real world!