Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wow, time has totally flown since Thanksgiving! The last three weeks have been long, but at the same time they went by fast. I hate it when that happens! We had a killer finals week last week, I had 6 finals and Ty had 4! After cramming those in, we packed up all of our belongings and drove 14 hours to Pleasanton, California. As if we werent worn out enough, once we got there we still had to unload and start (yes, START!) our Christmas shopping! That night we arrived in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1 AM. We were lucky to have Monday to shop all day and get everything ready for Christmas. Needless to say, it has been one exhausting holiday season for us! Regardless, we have had a great time and have had a great Christmas so far! We are so excited to spend time in Arizona. I have a huge list of everything that I want to do while I'm here. A few must do's include: hiking Camelback Mountain, going to see the Mesa temple lights, lunch at Ajo Al's, a visit to Chomps, and the list goes on. Of coarse we cant wait to see so many great friends that we have missed so much! Speaking of missing people, as much as it is so fun to be in AZ with my family, we totally miss the Morleys! If only we all lived closer and could have the best of both worlds.

Here are some pictures of our last couple days in Provo:



I hate to say it, but we will really miss Provo. It has been our home for over 4 years now and we have made a ton of friends and memories there. Family dinners were the best and wont be the same at Art and Jeanie's. I will be so sad when I cant pick up Laurie when she misses the bus or direct her when she cant find a building on campus. I know I will wish that I took more trips up to salt lake to see britt and her family and up to Syracuse to see the Bybees. We will really miss being so close to all of our sisters.

Here are a few pictures that I have taken of our Christmas celebrations so far:




I love being home for Christmas!











3 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Merry Merry Christmas!!! And welcome to California! We really miss you guys! Your post made me sad, we know how you feel...when the time comes to leave Provo, it's actually really sad. Hope everything is going well. Hopefully we'll talk soon!

ames said...

We missed you guys for Christmas and we will miss having you nearby.
I just got my blog up come check it out. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

wow! I havn't been on your blog in forever! you guys have been up to a lot of things! im so sad that we didnt get together while you guys were in AZ. :( second of all congrats on graduating! and student teaching now! you sure do have it together! and now personal training?? how do you do that?? i have always been interested in doing that a little, but i really would like to teach yoga classes. anyways stay in touch. we miss you guys. when you coming here again??