Sunday, January 6, 2008

I love Scottsdale!

While we were home for Christmas we both (yes, Tyler too) realized how much we love Scottsdale! Here are some pictures of us enjoying the beautiful desert.


Family pictures in the backyard





Mesa Temple lights (was Ty trying to be a part of the nativity? I'm not sure...)



Steve's lacross game



Camelback Mountain (I love that you can see the entire valley from the top!)





Railroad park holiday lights (I wish we were there when Steve was in the Clifford suit!)











A ride on the carousel at the Railroad park






The fam threw us a graduation party! So cute!




I wish I got a picture of Kate and I taking our first stab at mountain biking! We are naturals! I'm also disapointed that I didnt take any pictures on New Years Eve with the Varleys in Surprise! They are such good friends and we miss them so much! It was so fun to see their new home (we are always so jealous that they get to live there!)







5 comments:

Andrea said...

To be honest Michelle, I have no idea what I am doing! I got my background at this site:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

It tells you how to apply it, but you have to mess with HTML code a little in the template section. When I first tried it, it deleted all my lists on the side (other people's blogs etc) so I had to go back and put them all back. Just mess around and I'm sure you can figure it out! Let me know if you need any help!

ames said...

Looks like you guys had a last fun trip before you enter the real world of jobs!! I am glad you had a good trip theres no place like home. We had a good Christmas too but we missed you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Jake and Lynn said...

Ummmm...if you listen closely I think you can hear my heart breaking. I love ARIZONA!!! You guys looked like you had so much fun! I wonder if we'll ever be in AZ at the same time! Are you guys back in CA yet? I hope everything is going well.I quit my job and so I'm just doing odds and ends until the baby comes. We miss you guys! Talk to you soon!!!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Yes! Graduation party! Congratulations you guys! I love the hats :) Looks like you had a lot of fun in Arizona! That overlook is gorgeous!

the Varley Family said...

We LOVED seeing you guys! We just wish we could have hung out longer!! PLEASE come see us again soon...we'll be buying Spring Training Tickets soon so let us know if you can come...we can have an all weekend slumber party! Love you guys!