Monday, January 21, 2008

personal training anyone?

As many of you know, becoming a personal trainer has been on my list of things to do for quite some time now. For years it seems like I have constantly been hit with road blocks that keep me from doing so. Finally, the time is right and I am pleased to announce that I got my first official job as a personal trainer today! Yeay! I wish I could say that I will be training at Club Sport (for those of you who dont know, Club Sport is a huge and fabulous gym) but the only thing they had to offer me was working the front desk. I took a couple days of that and wanted to poke my eyes out! Instead, I will be training at good old 24 Hour Fitness. Not only will I be able to personal train there, but they are in desperate need of good group exercise instructors so I will be able to take on a few classes. I'm so excited!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

That's awesome MIchelle! Who did you do your certification through?

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I SO WISH I could be there to take some of your classes! You will be AWESOME motivation for everyone. Way to go!

Jake and Lynn said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun, I'm jealous. You have to fill me in on what classes you'll get to teach. If it's spin than I will be really jealous! You're going to be such a good trainer/instructor. You can give me some tips on losing the extra pounds that I like to call baby weight. Keep me posted!

liz said...

awesome! 24 is a great place to work at.. what classes are you teaching?

purplebleeder said...

Hello!! I am so jealous of your new job. I workout at 24 and I am so jealous of everyone getting paid to workout...especially in the classes b/c they are so fun.
You guys look like you are doing great. I am sooo happy to hear from you, and I am glad you have a blog too (such a fun way to see how people are doing). I am a bit of a blog slacker lately, but I love blogging - anything for a platform to preach my political rhetoric! Anyways, good to hear from you!

Alyce Dribnak said...

O.K. I know you have no idea who I am, but yes, I am connected to the Morleys from a long time ago. I'm Alyce Dribnak (DaBell) my sister Sarah and Ty used to be good friends in High School. I am one of Kristina's and Jeremy's old friend. I was trying to get in touch with her and decided to google her name, nothing popped up so I did Art Morley. That is how I came upon yours. So long story short, do you have Kristia's email address? Let her know I'm thinking of her.
Thanks,
Alyce

Brittany Simmons said...

I finally found your blog- and I thought it was so cool that you are now a personal trainer! ....and a group X instructor!....that too is something that I think would be a blast! Plus- that's my gym so I'm sure I'll see you (when I get a minute away from Jack to go)

Brittany Simmons said...

I finally found your blog- and I thought it was so cool that you are now a personal trainer! ....and a group X instructor!....that too is something that I think would be a blast! Plus- that's my gym so I'm sure I'll see you (when I get a minute away from Jack to go)