Monday, January 28, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Since we moved to Pleasanton, we have had the worst weather! I should probably be grateful for the rain, but it's getting really old. There have been a few sunny days that have gotten my hopes up, but it never lasts. At least I have seen a few amazing rainbows. (This picture didn't turn out very well, tho.) The forecast says that it will be raining off and on through next Wednesday! I miss the desert rain storms in AZ where the rain feels and smells so good. There, it is possible to be out in the rain and stay warm! Here, the rain just makes everything cold and wet!
Enough complaining... Amy and her kids, Sadie, Abigale and Ethan were here this week! It was so fun to see them! I'm so sad that we didn't get more pictures. We thought it was hilarious how Ethan fell asleep one night...Even thought it was rainy, the kids seemed to have fun hanging out with Papa, Bubby, and their cousins. Although Ty and I were busy, we had a great time with them. They are the cutest! Sadie sang us dozens of songs, Princess Abigale was my little side-kick and Ethan was so excited when I let him play with my hand mirror! They are all so much fun because they are full of energy and are so loving.

10 comments:

Kimmy Morley said...

Michelle I don't want to hear it. Right now it is 15 degrees. The wind has been blowing like crazy, it looked like a tornado of snow yesterday. I would take rain any day over this!

The Hills... said...

Yay Michelle! I'm so happy I found your blog through the Stonemans! How is CA? We miss seeing you guys at church!

Anonymous said...

Michelle--I remember when Marc and I got back from our honeymoon and went straight to Pleasanton it was the same weather. I think it rained everyday for a month! :o) I was freezing!!! (Even though I had just moved there from Utah!) San Diego?????? Haven't really been cold for seven years now!

Ann

Andrea said...

SO cute! Thanks for the info about AFAA. Hope you don't mind a few more questions? What was the training like? Did you have to study a lot before the training? Did u just do the personal trainer training or the group fitness certification as well? I'm really debating about if I want to do it and if so, what path to take. SO many choices. Thank for any advice!
Andrea

Kimmy Morley said...

Ann are you serious...stop with the San Diego propaganda.....the bay is nothing its freezing in the UT.

Tanner Family said...

Hey Michelle I am so glad that I can connect you to my blog now. Its been really fun getting to know you, its just too bad that we are moving so soon!

Andrea said...

Michelle my dear -

Thank you SO much for that information. It really helped me to know which direction to go...and my major was health science so that's good to hear!

Hope u are doing great. I'm jealous you get RAIN instead of the snow here in Idaho!

ames said...

Michelle, We had fun with you guys too. Thanks for putting up with my kids. Between your little shadow and my little actress I was even going crazy.

MaryAnn said...

I have to agree with Kim. I would love to have rain instead of snow. We have had so much snow this week plus it has been so cold (12 degrees this morning!) I bet in a few weeks you'll have better weather in Pleasanton. If not I'll trade you places and finish your student teaching.

Mikelle said...

ah hello, You never told me you had a blog! I'm on your list of friends, yet I had no idea all of the fun things you have been up to. Anywho I'm pretty good at blogging so I'm glad that I know have a way to keep track of you since you never came to visit me! You guys look great, and your posts are hilarious. It makes me miss you two and the good old days in VA. We love you and take care~