Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday!


Last week Ty and I spent a couple of days volunteering for the Mitt Romney campaign by calling Republican registered voters in California. They gave us a script, but we were basically calling to tell them why we support Governer Romney and then ask them who they were planning on voting for in the Primary. We got our fair share of good and ugly responses, but overall we're glad we did it. So, today is the big day! If you live in one of the 24 states voting today, dont forget to vote! (unless you are voting for anyone other than Romney!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so nervous!! I am watching the results right now!

Ann

purplebleeder said...

Yay - I am so happy whenever people actively participate in the democratic process. It was too bad he suspended his campaign, but he was probably making the smartest political move he could have made right now. I went to Washington's democratic caucus today, and holy cow the hatred towards Republicans was rampant. Mitt is right to wait until 2012:)

Britty said...

Hey Tyler & Michelle! It's Brittany (McKinley) Fox. I found your blog and it's neat to see what is new. Congrats on graduating. That's really neat that you get to be back in P-town. It's the best! Hopefully we can keep in touch! Here's our blog: bandbfox.blogspot.com.
Brittany