Yesturday was my last day student teaching at Amador. It was really exciting to be done, but at the same time it was sad to leave my students! My third period class started out to be my least favorite (I called them the devil class for a while...) because they were so hard to manage! However, they ended up being my favorite class! They organized a little good-bye party for me for my last day. It was so cute! They all pitched in and brought in this cake and a big card signed by everyone that said "Gimme gimme more, gimme more, MORLEY!"


Arent they cute?!


5 comments:
Is'nt it funny how your "worst" class turns out to be your favorite? The same thing happened to me....so much personality. SO now what will you do?
Awww that is so cute!!! Any word if you will be back next year?
There is an opening at Amador for next year and it looks like the chances of them hiring me are pretty high! I ran into the principal on friday and he said "you should definitely apply, it would be a good position for you." So, I was excited although I dont want to get my hopes up too much. For the rest of the school year, Im going to sub. Hows that going for you Andrea?
Love that you got a pic of the cake... nice of them. BTW, my calf is sore from tennis. Those dang volleys.
Michelle! Congrats on finishing your student teaching! I finished mine in December and was sad to leave but at the same time way excited to finally be done with school! Hope all is going well! Check out our blog sometime. conleyfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Kira Conley
Post a Comment