SO....its been almost a month since I published a post. AND my background is getting old....I'm sorry to all of my fellow bloggers that I have been dissapointing. My only excuse is the crazy schedule that I have been trying to keep up. An example day in the life of Michelle Morley consists of:
6 AM: hitting snooze on my alarm clock and AGAIN missing my morning run
7 AM: finally getting up just in time to beat Ty to the shower
8 AM-1:30 PM: teaching at Amador (and loving it! I have the best students ever)
2 -4PM: this is basically my "prep period" for the day. I use this time to write my teacher work sample (a VERY long and POINTLESS paper I have to submit at the end of my student teaching), get ready for my school lessons, write up new routines for my exercise classes, and workouts for my clients at the gym
4PM-7PM: time to hit the gym for training sessions and group exercise classes
7PM-9PM: either rushing to Road Show practice or to Anne's house to babysit Hunter or to Amador cheer tryouts/meetings OR sitting down with Ty and searching for a place to live until we get frustrated and give up
After 9PM: I'm lucky if I stay awake long enough to get through American Idol
I end up changing my clothes at least 3 times throught the day! My car has become my second closet! Dont worry, it may seem like it, but I'm not complaining...Although my days are long, for the most part they are full of things that I love doing! I just wanted to explain why I have been such a blog slacker. Next month will be much more chill...
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Life is crazy these days...
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Word of advice.. Don't spend too long on your TWS. I seriously did mine in one weekend. They don't give u a grade or anything - just check it off as being "done." It really is entirely pointless. The department just does it to cover their butts and pass accredidation.
Wow, I can't believe how busy you are do you ever see Ty? Hopefully things will slow down for a while and you can breathe. Good luck on the house hunting I know its tough there. Miss you guys!
HAHA! Oh my gosh it is hillarious how similar our lives are Michelle! Hmmm, let's see 1. Hitting snooze and making my morning work out an afternoon one instead 2. Road show practice (hasn't started yet but Justin and I were asked to help out this year) 3. Justin and I have been looking for a new place to live, about every night... till we get frustrated and give up 4. LOVE American Idol for the first time in my life but also have a new habit of passing out around 9:00! Haha
Hey Girl!! I think you need to just slow down and come to Boise and hang out with Mikelle and I. You guys have been in our thoughts and we miss you tons. Guess What...we are packing up for summer #3. Wishing you could be there with us.
Michelle,
That is a crazy day! I am dieing to talk to you and tell you about our trip! I don't have your cell phone number. I left Art a message to tell you to call me but either he forgot, or you are just tooooo busy! :O) Call me or email me your number!
Ann
Post a Comment