Friday, May 2, 2008

I won!

Ty and I battled forever over whether or not we should go back up to Provo to walk in graduation. I have always been very school spirited and love being involved in anything school-related. Ty on the other hand, is usually too cool for school. And so...the battle began! Well, I'll have you know that last weekend we walked in graduation! I won! Here are some pictures just to rub it in...



Seriously...how cute are these kids?!



It was fun that so many of our family members were able to come! It turned out to be a great excuse to get together and see everyone!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am proud of you two deciding to come back and walk. So have you missed Provo terribly?
SARAH

Christine said...

Congrats! Call me a ding dong - I didn't know you were graduating too! I'm so glad you talked Tyler into going - you both look WAY TOO CUTE in your matching gowns! That alone - is just priceless!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Congrats!! You guys are big time now!!

Ann said...

Michelle,

How fun!!! I still miss Provo! Did you have a great time in AZ?? Did you get your letter of recommendation??? That story was awful!!!!! I don't think I told you, but your mom was soooo nice and helpful to us when we were in AZ. She was such a sweetheart! i felt like I had known her for a long time! Congrats on graduation!

ames said...

Congratulations Grads! We are sorry we missed you guys. Good luck with your letter of recommendation and getting a job!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.