Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our first visitors!

My little sister, Lauren and her roommate, Kim, came in town last week to visit and see the sights. It was her first time to San Francisco and so we did all of the fun touristy things. Most of all, we shopped until we dropped! It was great to have some girl time!
I love the seals at Pier 39
A ride on the cable car through China town and by the crookedest road
Her trip wouldn't have been complete without one day at the beach! We went down to Santa Cruz and it was the perfect day! The weather could not have been better!
I had a blast with these girls! My little sister is the most adventurous girl I know. She is constantly on the go and looking for exciting ways to fill her time. I think she will have traveled the world by the time she finishes college! She is so sweet and so positive and amazingly giving of herself. I love you Laurie, thanks for coming to visit!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! That looks like a fun trip.

ames said...

So fun to have visitors especially to such a fun place. Sadie saw your pictures and said "I didn't know Michelle had a twin sister!"