Sunday, June 22, 2008

Halladeezies in the house!

Let me tell you a little bit about our friends, the Halladays...
The week before Ty and I got married we went to sacrament meeting at our new married/student ward at BYU to check things out. As we were waiting in front of the bishop's office, we were lucky enough to meet Jake and Lynn. Since that day we have become super close with these two as we've embarked on numerous adventures with them. Recently, they have added a little munchkin to the pack, Annabelle. We were so excited to have all three of them up north to give them a little taste of the bay area and the San Francisco treat!


taking BART into the city

ice cream at Ghiradelli Square

I like this picture

the weather was beautiful

Lynn dancing in the street

Annabelle all cozy on the blow-up matress...SO cute!

we definately bonded with Annabelle


When the Halladays are around, we laugh until our sides and cheeks hurt! They have been such great friends and we just can't get enough of them! We were sad to see them go, but were glad that they were able to make the trip to come visit us!

4 comments:

ames said...

Frisco is such a fun place for visitors. I bet you are getting to know that city really well now. Annabelle is so beautiful! Does she make you baby hungry? (Hint Hint) Lynn you look great for just having a baby. I'm still trying to loose my baby fat and he's 4!

Nicki said...

it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I love having close friends like that!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pretend that I'm not crazy jealous (and Hampton as well of that cute little girl). You better plan on having us in the fall!! Miss you tons-

Christine said...

You and Ty are just the cutest couple ever! What a fun weekend for you guys!