Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm a big fan of tagging...

I like this tag, Mikelle! Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and three random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.

3 JOYS:
-chillin at the beach with the Morley's
-Sunday afternoons relaxing at home with Ty
-spending hours on the phone with my mom and sisters

3 FEARS:
-small spaces (the older I get, the more claustrophobic I get...thanks mom, I get that one from you!)
-someone breaking in while I'm home alone (Ty just about gave me a heart attack the other night by sneaking up on me when I was home alone...)
-losing Ty

3 GOALS:
-travel as much as I can all over the world
-change the lives of several local 14 year olds (my future Health students)
-become a triathlete like my sister-in-law MaryAnn

3 OBSESSIONS:
-road bikes! I dont have one YET, but I've been researching and will soon be a proud owner
-farmer's markets
-Sprinkles banana dark chocolate cupcakes! (Ann, I know I said that there was way too much hype about Sprinkles, but I have been craving these all day today! I should have bought more of them while we were there!)

3 RANDOM FACTS:
-I'm a total planner, I cant do anything without making a list first
-I get really grumpy when I'm hungry (Ty hates fast sundays)
-I hate having stuff on my hands (like when I'm cooking, I have to wash my hands a million times)

I tag Kimmy, Amy, Ann, Lynn, Jaime and Lindsey...

6 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Yay!! I never get tagged this will be fun. That's awesome your becoming enthralled by road bikes...I like to think that my beach cruiser may have added to the obbsession.:) I totally want to get one too but who knows when. It was great seeing you guys.

p.s. how was the ghost riding? I hope you won.

Ann said...

Michelle! I was smiling and laughing at your Sprinkles comment! We all went there after lunch on Saturday! I wish you guys had come! I went there FOUR times that week....not good! We miss you guys! That was such a great week!

Anonymous said...

Michelle!! How are you? I'm so excited I found your blog! How's everything going? Are you enjoying California? Hope to hear from you soon!
--Steph

Mikelle said...

Your the best. I miss good farmers markets. I have resorted to good gas stations!

MaryAnn said...

I can totally relate to all 3 of your obsessions. I can't wait until we do a triathlon together.

ames said...

So fun to learn about you. I wash my hands a million times too when cooking. When and where are we traveling to next?