Summer is flying by! Here is a glimpse of what we have been up to...
Newport Beach for the 4th
Ty taking me for a ride on the handlebars of his beach cruiser
the whole crew
two of our favorites: Archy
and Syesha
Ty with Kimmy (who gets credit for getting us there!)
The day after the concert I left for cheer camp in Irvine with the AVHS cheer team. I had such a good time and am excited to be coaching! I'm sure I will be posting more about the team once school starts.
Only a few days after getting home from cheer camp, I left for girls camp! Poor Tyler was left again! Thanks Kimmy for keeping him company while I was gone for so long! Girls camp was awesome! It was so fun to be a leader and experience that end of it! I dont have pictures yet but I will be posting them as soon as I get them!
nieces and nephews lovin the sand
Ty catchin a wave
out to lunch on our last day




3 comments:
Shelly! I'm so glad you updated! Its fun to know whats going on with you guys! Last week I got a call from work and they were like we need you to go to San Francisco in the morning. SO I went and then left right away - it would have been so fun to be there longer and been able to see you! Anyways, sounds like you have been super busy! I hope you had a good birthday also!
You and Tyler are just the cutest! I'm so glad we are in the same ward. Thanks for posting pictures of the Morley clan! It is so weird not seeing your in-laws all the time now.
So you have my dream job....ugh. I hope you are enjoying every moment!
Post a Comment