Hey I can hardly wait to read it myself. Everyone keeps talking about how crazy it is. It is seriously killing me. I waiting until I get my house in order after returning from summer sales. I love her books. You should try Stephenie Meyer's book called Host. It is another great read. lets get together sometime. Its been a while since we hung out together.
4 comments:
Isn't it so good? Poor Tony I'm totally ignoring him so I can read :) You'll have to let me know what you think when you're done!
When I saw the title of your post "Worthless", I thought you were going to say the book was worthless!!!!!! Glad that's not the case!
hehe... I can understand! I just finished it last night! We'll have to chat when your done! So many crazy things happen in it!
Hey I can hardly wait to read it myself. Everyone keeps talking about how crazy it is. It is seriously killing me. I waiting until I get my house in order after returning from summer sales. I love her books. You should try Stephenie Meyer's book called Host. It is another great read. lets get together sometime. Its been a while since we hung out together.
Post a Comment