Has anyone ever heard of this? It's called No Pudge Fudge Brownie Mix. I found it at Trader Joes and made them for dessert last night. They were delicious! All you do is add fat free vanilla yogurt to the mix so they end up being fat free and only 120 calories each. I was a little skeptical when I found them, but I thought I might as well give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they tasted just as good as normal boxed brownies! They were even a big hit with Ty and Kimmy which tells me that you really cant tell that they are healthy!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We are obsessed with these brownies too... we love them and make them all the time! The mint ones are good too!
Oh my funny!! My roomates and I use to make these all the time in College. I love them too and have'nt had them in years...thanks for the reminder. Miss you both tons!!!
wow.. such a good find. Good to know you guys liked them.. cause it kinda sounds like they would be gross!
hey so do you know when Katie comes home? Merm and I were thinking it was this month.. do you know?
I have tried them before and thought they were really good. A guilt-free treat! ;)
Ok, now I've got to try these suckers. Hal has a major sweet tooth going on and I'll trick him into these...YES!!!
Post a Comment