My mom came out to visit us last weekend and I cant even express how great it was! It was just what I needed. It has been a pretty busy summer for us and with school just around the corner it was so nice to have my mom here to help me relax. We did some sight seeing the first couple days of her trip. We went out to Half Moon Bay and enjoyed the beautiful drive as well as the cute Main St. shops. We fell in love with a quaint little book shop down there.

We also took her to Ghirardelli Square. Every time we have a visitor we take them there and we always make sure to take a picture of the delicious ice cream! It was so yummy!


You cant really tell by the picture but we are at the Golden Gate Bridge. It was too bad that it was such a foggy day, but it was fun to go across the bridge and check out Saucilito. This picture totally shows how windy it was!
My mom was a teacher for several years and I took advantage of her expertise and had her come help me with my classroom! She was such a big help! My room is totally cute now because of her!

Why cant we hang out like this all of the time? The next thing on my to do list: live close to my mom!

We miss you already Mom! Thanks for spending time with us! You're the greatest!


7 comments:
How Fun! My mom is coming to visit us in about a month and I'm soo excited! Mom's really are the best. And your classroom looks great! I think today is your first day at school.. good luck! And have fun!! We'll chat soon.
Mom's are the best! How fun for you!
Fun times for you!
Good luck today at High School! You'll look just like one of the students! And your students will love you! I wish you were teaching a Fish Head this year!
you are so cute! we miss you guys. I hope you can get on my blog. if not give me a call. or i'll call you to get your email address. thas fun your mom came to visit you. moms are the best, and I would love to live by my mom too someday. and by the way, I totally want to get into road biking also! my dad does it, and loves it, and I ride with him on an extra bike at home sometimes. i feel like a lot more people are getting into this sport, so congrats on your new sweet bike! also, I am a huge fan of the No pudge brownies, and have been for a while, I am glad your into them, so good and not that bad for you!
I have both the dvd's from senior year. Do you want me to send them to you?
Yes... I agree Mom's are really the best. THat's great that she was able to come and hang out with you guys and help with your classroom.By the way I went out and bought "No pudge brownies" after you blogged about them, and they really were good. Thanks for the little tip. Hope all is well you guys tell Tyler we said hello, maybe someday we;ll see each other again!! :)
Hey - How is your school year going? You must be really busy since you haven't posted in a LONG time! How have you been?
Post a Comment