I apologize for the lack of posts. It seems as if blogging has not been on the top of my priority list for the past few weeks. Teaching is going great so far. Some days I come home cursing every teenager that I come into contact with and asking myself why I chose a career where I am constantly with this awful breed of people! Some days, like today, I come home laughing my head off at the crazy things that they say! For example, my conversation tonight leaving cheer practice:
unnamed cheerleader: So...Mrs. M. (as if Morley is too hard to say and is worthy of shortening) I hear that your husband is a hottie with a killer body...
me: uh...yeah, thats why I married him!
unnamed cheerleader: OMG! You TOTALLY have to introduce me at our next game!
I cant wait to hear what they have to say when we get to our sex ed unit...
Monday, September 22, 2008
My life these days...
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Which is funny because, he's kind of already taken... :)
Seems like the better question would be whether or not he has any hot, single friends with killer bodies.
wait...you're talking about Ty right? Tyler Morley?
That is a crack up but a little more info than I want to hear about Ty.
HAHA! I bet you'll get some crazy comments when you get to the sex ed unit...
It was so fun to chat last night! I'm so glad you like your job and things are going well. I'll give you a call this weekend so we can catch up some more!
ahhh that is so funny! So are you going to totally introduce them?:) Well at least you've always got entertaining stories, can't wait to hear more of them.
Post a Comment