Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go Dons!

On Friday nights you can find Ty and I in one of two places: at Central Park in San Ramon playing a game of kickball with our awesome team "Thats What She Said..." OR at the AVHS football game. More often than not we are sporting our purple and gold and cheering on the Dons! I am having a blast coaching the cheerleaders with these fun girls to keep me company.


I need to get a picture of Ty wearing his coaching shirt with his clipboard in hand. He is so cute out there on the field! We are both learning a ton about coaching and enjoying being involved.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

How cute! So Ty is coaching football also? I didn't know that.

ames said...

Are you a coach or a student I can't tell! So fun! Sadie wants you to teach her some cheers at x-mas!

Anonymous said...

Chelle...how is it possible that you are freakin' adorable. I seriously don't know how we became such great friends...your way to beautiful. I love this, it's so fiting for you and Ty. We miss you both-

Heath and Gretchen said...

Michelle! That's so awesome! I'd love to coach! You must have so much fun! You guys are so dang cute!