I actually finished my Halloween craft that we started at craft night! Usually if I dont get it all done that night, it ends up never getting done and taking up space under my bed. It was a good thing that we had General Conference this weekend so I could get it done. It was a double bonus because I got my blocks done AND it kept me from falling asleep during conference! Win-win situation. Look how cute they are! Good idea Shannon!
Monday, October 6, 2008
TRICK
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
They look so cute! I'm glad you finished and I really like the different colors on each block!
Very Cute, I love Halloween Crafts! What did you use for the lettering? Is it fabric? Where did you get the blocks? You'll have to tell me details about your craft nights I'd like to start one here.
adorable. now tell us how u made them.....step by step for us craftily handicapped.
Look at how crafty you are! What a fun thing to do!! Oh and I love that you are a cheer coach. Go you!! You are doing everything you have wanted to do and become. I admire you for that.
Post a Comment