Amador's tradition is to have each class do a skit instead of a float. As a Senior Advisor, I have been supervising the Senior's practices for a few weeks. It is quite an accomplishment to get an entire class of kids together to write a 30 min. skit. Well, last week I found out that part of this tradition is that the advisors have to be in part of the skit (why didnt anyone tell me this earlier??) So, the theme was decades and the seniors wanted our section to cover the 80's. We decided to do a "Jane Fonda" workout video. Here is us in our 80's workout gear. I think the kids thought it was pretty funny. Sam was the best, he kept falling over his step and having asthma attacks! It was a little embarrasing...but mostly fun!
Tyler turned the old age of 27 on Thursday! I keep teasing him about getting so old! He is OBSESSED with Cold Stone's Ghiradelli Chocolate ice cream. So for his birthday I had them make him a mini ice cream cake out of it. He was very excited!
He's totally singing to himself in this picture! I love it!
Friday night was the Homecoming game against San Ramon Valley. Here's my little coach in action. The downfall of him coaching is that when they lose (like they did on Friday) he doesnt come home very happy...
Look how adorable these girls are! This is the Freshman squad. I teach a few of them and I have a few on my competition squad. They are my favorite girls!
Since it was Homecoming all of the squads cheer at the first half of the Varsity game. I tried to get them all in warming up but I'm still missing a couple stunt groups. Don't they look good?!
All 60 girls lined up...it's amazing how loud they are when they are all cheering together! It's so powerful, I love it!


5 comments:
How fun! And holy cow what a cute bunch of senior advisers! I bet you guys don't have any trouble getting the senior boys involved! :)
And happy b-day Ty! Hope you guys were able to do something fun! I love that you guys are both so involved with the high school there!
miss ya!
SIXTY girls? Holy cow. Don't they cut girls?
How fun~ jealous, still..
So sometimes it is hard to tell who is the teacher vs. who is the student...:)
How fun! I love the picture on Tyler's b-day, and that he singing to himself. The 80's theme sounded hilarious! Miss you guys!
Tyler, if you really need some friends to sing you happy birthday you could have just given me a call and I would have sung for you. Classic picture!
Jake
Post a Comment