Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged by Leeynda

Lynn tagged me with the randomest tag! You are supposed to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures and then tell a little bit about it. This was a fun picture to dig out! This was a couple years ago when we went to St. Augustine with some of our greatest friends: Mike, Susan, Ben and Mikelle Richeson. This brings back the best memories! In the picture, we were at this very southern restaurant where we tried frog legs, tortuous, and hush puppies (loved these!) for the first time. It was quite and adventure! Good times...
I tag: Susan, Mikelle, Steph, Shannon and Jaime :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even kidding when I tell you that I have tears!!! If I could go back to anytime in the past, it would be that week at the beach and the cruise! Love you

Jon, Stephanie and Samantha Armour said...

Are you tagging me?? Hehe, thought I'd check. Also, I'm not sure I get the tag...?? What do you mean fourth folder...fourth folder in what?? Anyway, I know I'm a little slow...but it's my first tag:)

Mikelle said...

ah, the good old days. If only life could be paused. That was sooo much fun. Let's go ahead and try to make some more great vacation memories?