Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas in Kaysville

We spent Christmas with the Morley family this year in their new home in Kaysville, UT. We had a blast! I took so many pictures, but still did not manage to capture all that we did. It was such a fun trip!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me...could you two be any cuter!!! It was so great to see you both at Christmas, and should NEVER wait that long again. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. We love you tons

Kirby said...

So fun. I am so jealous that you were with all that family, it looks like such a blast. What a gorgeous house.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures. look at your hair! It is getting longer and beautiful and thick.

I didn't know that Tyler's family moved to Utah. Their home looks adorable and I love the pic of your family in front of the temple. That was one thing we did not get to.

Ben and Camille said...

fun! and YUMMY that HUGE donut looks amazing!! glad you guys had fun and we were both in Utah! ha!

MaryAnn said...

I miss you guys already!

The Olsen Family said...

It looks like it was a fun to with the Morley's. We really all need to get the cousins together soon.

Lindsey said...

fun! looks like you guys had a good time! we need more updates on your life!! miss ya.