WARNING: the following is a very long post with lots of pictures...
For Thanksgiving this year it was my families turn so we got to spend it in good old Scottsdale! A break from teaching and some good quality time with my family was just what I needed! My mom took such good care of us. Sometimes that is all I want...my mom to take care of me! I had a blast and was so sad to leave these people that I love and miss so much!
Me and my big sis grocery shopping for our very well planned Thanksgiving feast
my baby brother getting all grown up on me
Each of us girls (Steph, Laur, me, mom) made our own pie since we cant ever agree on one or even two that everyone likes (notice only one slice of my pumpkin was eaten...it was still worth making it tho!)
I shot a gun for the first time! Steve is a member of the Scottsdale Gun Club and so he got me in with a visitor's pass. This old man walked by while I was shooting and said to him "there's nothing sexier than a woman with a gun," Steve replied, "that's my sister!"
What a stud
Steph's family all bundled up to go see the Mesa temple lights. How cute is little Samantha!
This is our traditional photo spot by the "banana tree" at the temple
Ty and I fell in love with this little girl! She is getting so big and is such a little princess!
Seriously....you cant find anything cuter than this! I think I followed her around the entire trip.
Remind me why we all live in different states? I dont get it...


10 comments:
What a fun trip! You and the girls are too cute. A few of us have been talking about going to a shooting range so I'm proud of you for doing it! We'll have to talk!!
I love the green cabinets!!
Look how HOT you are!! Dang!!! I love Thanksgiving. I loved those pies and the cabinets color in the background.
I've been waiting for you to post about your turkey day. I'm glad you guys made it and had such a great time. I thought your mom was one of your sisters at first. she looks so young. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your family... and ps. you look really skinny!
Hey cute blog! I love it! I found it through Kim's! Fun fun. We should hang out.
I love the picture of us in front of the banana tree...Samantha has her hat over her eyes and her shirt pulled way up, so funny!! She looks the same in my pic too!! Oh well:) Just so you know your following Samantha around paid off...we have this big aquadoodle thing and she always wants me to draw "shell" so cute!!!
Seriously,you look so AMAZING!! I still can't believe I am going to see you at Christmas. I wish motherhood was as good to me as school teaching and cheerleader coaching has been to you. I love you to pieces!!
HOw fun! I'm jealous of an AZ trip. I love that you all made different pies. Isn't family the best!
oh how I miss the Morley's, your fam is so cute, not that I'm surprised! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas too~
Post a Comment