Thursday, November 13, 2008

an intense night at the Warriors game

Tyler was given tickets to the Warriors game last minute on Tuesday night. I was already busy so I couldnt go with him. He ended up taking our friend Jimmy and his two little girls Maddie and Grace. Side note-these cute girls are IN LOVE with Tyler! Anyways, one of our other friends, Cassidy, was there and was sitting on the opposite side of the court. She got some awesome shots of Tyler flipping out over the game! I forget that he doesnt only do this in front of our tv but also in public... 



Sorry honey, I HAD to post these! They are hillarious! You are such a goofball! I'm glad I wasnt there, I would have been ducking under my seat. Hope you didnt scare off Maddie and Grace!

9 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Ahhh. I'm laughing so hard right now. If we ever going to a sporting event with you guys we make the boys sit across court from us, just so we can laugh and watch them. We really do miss you guys and hope that all is well. Please keep the posts coming, they always make us chuckle and smile.

Jake and Lynn said...

p.s. we need to talk...seriously. I'm running a 1/2 marathon in January and I think it would be the perfect weekend for you guys to come visit and for you to run it with me. C'mon what'do'ya'say? Call me.

Jessica said...

I absolutely love the second picture. Look at Tyler. Then look at everyone else around him.

Awesome.

Lindsey said...

HAHA!! I love this post! I think it is great!

ames said...

Can you keep that boy under control. You'd think he's one of the team members. LOL!!

Kimmy Morley said...

These are so funny...I was dying laughing but it doesnt suprise me at all!!!!

TimLoraKat said...

Hey Tyler, it is Lora (Hempy) from high school. My husband was one of those guys on the field before the game and at half-time. I can't believe we were at the same game! Go figure. Glad to see all is well!

Blair said...

Sad.....all these people laughing at you Morley, as for me, I'm just disappointed that there isn't a photo of you throwing popcorn or a beverage at those guys. I love the passion and wish I was there to yell at ‘em even more.

Mikelle said...

Classic, This is some good blogging if I do say so myself. You guys are hilarious! I need your address email me omikelle@hotmail.com