Thursday, February 12, 2009

Restaurant ideas?

Since we moved out to the bay area, I feel like we have tried out a lot of new restaurants in Pleasanton and Dublin, but we havnt really explored outside of our little neighborhood. I'm sure that there are many exciting places to go all over the bay area, but we just dont know about them! We both have Monday off and so we are planning on celebrating Valentine's Day on President's Day (since Saturdays tend to be very chaotic). Any ideas for somewhere fun that we can go to dinner?

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I love Piatti in Danville (right off the sycamore exit in the Livery). We walk there for lunch meetings occasionally, and I always think I should bring Jason there. They have yummy bread and pesto dip while you decide what salad, pizza, or pasta you like. Very fresh, delicious, and about $15 per plate. MMM... makin' me hungry...

Davis Family said...

I really want to try Stinkin Rose in San Francisco...but we haven't made it there yet. Everything has tons of garlic. We've eaten at Skates on the Bay in Emeryville it has a beautiful view of the bay and the city, but it's really expensive....so we usually just get the clam chowder. Haha :)

Miller Family said...

There are a few good restaurants we have tried in the south bay area. If you guys ever come down to this area we should get together and try a place. We live in Campbell, right by San Jose.

Anonymous said...

simply fondue-downtown livermore. romantic setting, amazing food.

MaryAnn said...

I'm dying to know where you went...