Monday, March 9, 2009

20 Days

until cheer is over! As much as I have loved coaching, I am SO ready for a break. July-March is a very long season! We leave for nationals on the 26th, and then I have an entire month before try-outs for next year! The list of things I want to do when I get my life back is growing. Here's what I'm most excited for:

sleep
craft night
bike rides
drawing
alone time
cooking

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go cheer coach. Good for you! It is very tiring and you wonder how in the world you were able to do it when you cheered yourself. Good luck on nationals. Oh that just brings back nightmares when we went to Florida. Craft night huh?

ames said...

Yeah I am so glad you get a break. I wish it was more than a month for you that will fly by. I don't know how you do everything you do. Happy Crafting!!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Hey Michelle!! You guys look like you're having so much fun. You only get a ONE MONTH break?!! You are one dedicated coach. I bet all the girls LOVE you.
You are so nice, but my tummy is NOT so little anymore. You'll have to check out the recent pics. We can't wait though:)
Tell Ty we say hi! We need to do a trip sometime soon so we can see you guys.