Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekly Highlights

In young womens we often do weekly highlights with the girls at the beginning of class where everyone gets to share the best part of their week. I decided that this would be a good idea for my blogging. So, my goal for the summer is to post at least once a week with my highlights.

Starting last week:

1. Getting to relax in Vegas with some girlfriends that teach/coach with. We slept in everyday, hung out at the pool, shopped and ate some great food!



2. Spending the weekend in St. George with my sister and her family. We got in some good quality sister time with lots of chatting and laughing!



3. Coming home to an anxious hubby who was exhausted (from High Adventure with the YM) but so excited to see me! It always feels nice to be missed!

4. Oh yeah, and last but not least...I got my job back! I got a phone call from the principal while I was in Vegas telling me that the position is mine if I want it! What a relief!!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

MICHELLE!
That is such great news! Time to celebrate...